03-12-2011 07:11 PM
Have G72T-200 CTO Notebook with Intel (R) HD Graphics. Win 7 64-bit Home Premium. Bought a new HDMI cable to connect to Sony Bravia and it worked great first try.
Upgraded BIOS to F.32 today.
This evening plugged in HDMI cable, the computer responded by automatically switching the internal panel off, which was the setting I used previously, but no signal at the TV.
Rebooted both the computer and the TV and tried again. Now the computer doesn't "see" a second display with the HDMI cable plugged in.
Video driver is 22.214.171.1242 dated August 25, 2010
03-14-2011 10:34 PM
Did you go to device manager and see if it says device is working poperty? If it is try uninstalling the device and reinstalling with an updated version sometimes windows can find an new one for you! Make sure your connected device is on the right input channel of your TV.
Hope this helps.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)