03-21-2014 11:38 AM
HP Envy Touch laptop does not have a VGA output to connect to a screen projector. I purcahsed an HDMI to VGA adapter. I hooked everything up and I still cannot get the laptop screen to display through the projector. I tried the HDMI to VGA adapter on my old laptop and everything works fine. Why can I not get the HP Envy laptop to function with the HDMI to VGA adapter?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HDMI to VGA Adapter
03-21-2014 01:25 PM
Fixed the problem. Had to change screen resolutin settings to high performance.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)