04-28-2014 01:03 PM
Hi! long time reader here, first time posting.
So this is my problem:
I bought an nettop with NV MC P7AION motherboard with integrated nVidia GeForce 9400M.
Via HDMI monitor I installed Win XP. Nettop does not have any other output than HDMI.
So I bought HDMI to VGA display adapter from HP (MFG #H4F02AA#ABA), and I cant get any signal to my VGA monitor. Display adapter is defenetly working.
Note that I bought the same setup last year and I got signal when I turned on off nettop 2 times.
Now It does not work after 2,3,4 reboots.
Sorry for my bad english.
05-01-2014 01:43 PM - last edited on 03-06-2017 02:44 PM by OscarFuentes
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Notebook and using an HDMI to VGA cable. Here is a document on how to configure your Notebook to use the monitor.
Hope this helps.
I work on behalf of HP
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)