03-06-2010 03:36 PM
I have a HDX 16 laptop with windows 7 64 bit. The webcam did work for a while, but I don't know when/why it stopped working. It just shows a Cyberlink logo in the webcam software. And other applications that support webcam will just show a black square for me.
I tried installing this newest webcam software, but it doesn't help:
06-16-2010 07:23 AM
Have you checked your device manager to check on the status of the driver in there? Also, was this a machine that came with Vista and the Windows 7 upgrade or was this the OS shipped with the system?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)