06-01-2012 10:37 PM
It was so simple to do it with XP , but there is no clue with Windows 7. Please assist if you can.
06-01-2012 10:49 PM
Please try this:
- Right click a blank space on your desktop,
- Select Personalize,
- Select Display (nearly at the bottom left corner),
- Select Change Display Settings,
You can work out from there. Hope that's what you want.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)