12-08-2013 02:22 PM
I'm "proud" owner of HP4530s.I've got a big problem with these so called switchable cards - AMD 7470M and Intel HD 3000.I'm trying to connect my "notebook" with the TV via HDMI to watch movies but it does not work...I did try everything...Any ideas?
I did install only official drivers...
Can you give me step by step advise?
PS.My Operating System is Windows 7 Pro 32bit.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)