09-07-2011 05:01 AM
Hello. I have just bought this laptop and when I checked on the `device manager` about my video set up I saw that I had Intel HD Graphics instead of AMD Radeon HD 6370M. Could you please advise me if this is by any means correct? Thank you.
Below is the link to the specs for your specific model notebook. According to the specs you should indeed have the AMD Radeon 6370M GPU.
I would contact HP once you verify you actually have a dv3-4300sa.
You can use this HP tool below to see if it can identify your model specifically.
Lastly, here is a guide to manually finding your product #.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)