09-07-2011 05:01 AM
Hello. I have just bought this laptop and when I checked on the `device manager` about my video set up I saw that I had Intel HD Graphics instead of AMD Radeon HD 6370M. Could you please advise me if this is by any means correct? Thank you.
09-07-2011 06:17 AM - last edited on 04-18-2016 02:17 PM by OscarFuentes
Below is the link to the specs for your specific model notebook. According to the specs you should indeed have the AMD Radeon 6370M GPU.
I would contact HP once you verify you actually have a dv3-4300sa.
You can use this HP tool below to see if it can identify your model specifically.
Lastly, here is a guide to manually finding your product #.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)