06-05-2010 12:12 PM
i am using HP DV5, the problem is its built in camera is not working at all. in hardware profile there is no imaging device at all. Tried alot of ways to resolve the problem, downloading drive from HP web, re installing quickplay, re installing cyber link youcam etc etc. what to do?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)