07-15-2011 05:30 PM
I bouught a HP - DV6-3204TX notebook as it was a good price. I am happy with the overall performance with the machine so far except videp quality. The colours do not seem rich enough and you need to adjust your head in one position to get a good visual of the pictures. A slight movement of the viewing angle blurs and otherwise distorts the images.
Is this what I should expect for buying a cheaper notebook or can I adjust the settings somehow.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)