10-23-2012 12:05 PM
I've got several new HP Envy notebooks and we have been unable to get output to HP L1750 monitors using the HDMI port on the notebook iteslf or a docking station. The monitor is detected and ID'd using control panel/display but no video is sent to the monitor. I've reinstalled drivers to no improvement.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)