05-09-2011 08:07 AM
Hi! I'm a newbie here. Hope someone can give me answers.
I recently bought a HP G42-462TU notebook PC here in the Philippines. Before buying the notebook, the placard displayed with it said that it has a 512MB ATI Radeon video card. After buying the notebook, I took it home to check the specs. It's running with Windows 7. I perform the "dxdiag" to clearly check the specs. On the display tab, the video card info should have appeared, but to my surprise. there's no info regarding the video card. It just said "STANDARD VGA GRAPHICS ADAPTER".
Pls help. I don't know what to do.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)