01-07-2011 09:50 PM - edited 01-07-2011 10:27 PM
I have just installed or reinstalled HP MediaSmart. In the list of All Videos, several old videos that are no longer on my laptop show up; these cannot be deleted in HP MediaSmart's list. How can I get ride of them in MediaSmart list of All Videos?
Also, in the list of Folders, a folder shows that was deleted a long time ago and cannot be accessed any longer. How can I get rid of it in MediaSmart list of Folders?
I'm using Windows Vista.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)