12-03-2009 06:59 PM
I purchased the netbook about 1 month ago and am just now trying to see if the camera works. I've looked at other posts regarding the web cam and none of them have helped so far. One post did lead me to think that my issue was different, in that the post described going into Device Manager and looking under imaging devices to reinstall the driver. When I did that I realized that there are no imaging devices installed on the netbook. I did a search for new hardware and nothing showed up. Is the webcam just broke? if so what is Hp's warranty after 30 days? If not then what do I need to do to have the device show up?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)