01-03-2014 09:53 AM
I just updated my brand new HP Pavilion 11 X2 to Windows 8.1. I can't seem to use the HDMI connection to display on my TV; I believe this is a driver issue, but upon following advice to reinstall the Windows 8 driver in a different forum, got an error message that I did not meet the minimum system requirements to install the driver. I'm getting a bit fed up with this whole business; can someone please send me a link to the correct video driver?
01-03-2014 02:40 PM
I am experiencing the same issue. I believe this also keeps me from adjusting the brightness of the monitor. I can't seem to force the supplied Windows 8 drivers to install and there don't appear any fixes available.
01-03-2014 03:34 PM - edited 01-03-2014 03:46 PM
For Installation deactivate Virusscanner
First install the new BIOS
New Intel Chipset for Windows 8.1
Intel HD Windows 8.1
Connect a second monitor or projector
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)