11-01-2013 07:31 PM
Hello! I seem to be having a problem with my webcam. Everytime I open up Cyberlink, a message would pop up and say that my webcam can not be detected? Also when I try to use Skype, it also says no webcam detected. When I first bought my laptop, my webcam worked just fine. I don't know what happen, I barely used it enough for it to break.
If anyone could help that would be great! Thank you so much!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)