11-01-2012 01:30 PM
Had the laptop for 3 monthe and white screen came up the first time... sent to HP and they replaced the LCD. A year later(now out of warranty) its back again! On boot up the screen goes white and no change,, sounds like it is running just no display... Have tried F10... nothing. F8 the screen turns black but still nothing. Also tried all with external monitor and same except I momentarly get monitor sync then it goes amber light... could this be a video chip issue this time or is it the LCD again???? Thanks in advance for any help!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)