03-17-2011 10:47 PM
Good afternoon. I've bought this notebook and installed GNU/Linux (gentoo, though distribution doesn't matter at all). And I figured out there are some problems with switching between discrete and integrated video cards there (well, actually promlem can be solved but not in best way it's possible). Of course I understand that Linux is not supported but in my opinion it would be useful not for Linux users only to be able to switch between cards in BIOS. So I'd like to know if you will add this feature into BIOS.
//Thx and excuse me for my English.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)