12-19-2010 02:20 PM
I have recently been experiencing problems with the webcam on my Pavilion dv6500, it has really been annoying me because I am a student living away from home and need my webcam to communicate over skype with my family.
I have been wondering if anyone else has been experiencing problems or knows how to fix the problem?
12-22-2010 10:01 AM
Welcome to the club of "Non working Webcam" what exactly isn't working.
I'm looking for a solution for more than 3 weeks. HP isn't listen at all.
May be you need to up-date your driver.
04-26-2013 11:17 PM
My HP Pavilion dv6500 Notebook's Webcam is not properly working, when ever Windows starts a massege appears "USB not Recognised" any one have any idea to resolve the issue.
04-29-2013 11:01 AM - last edited on 02-23-2017 05:50 PM by OscarFuentes
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)