03-18-2013 07:06 PM
My dv9700 died finally today 3/18/2013, display just went black without beep and in the looping of reboot every couple seconds.
My dv9000 died with very quite last year.
My desktop p6210y (4 cores) could not detect the on board SATA interfaces last month.
My old Evo N610c works fine with Win 2K.
Two old Pavilion desktop work fine with Win 2k.
For me, it means HP is no longer high quality brand.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)