Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion g6-1035ex Notebook
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I need the drivers for the follwing ids 

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_1670103C&REV_09
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_1670103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&CC_0300

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Banks96,

Thank you for posting at HP Forums! I have read your post and wanted to help.

I understand that you are looking for some drivers. To check the updated drivers of your model, please enter the model number on this link http://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers and select the proper operating system. 

Or you can run HP Support Assistant to update the drivers.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".  To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below!  🙂  If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. Thanks.

Regards,

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Banks96,

Thank you for posting at HP Forums! I have read your post and wanted to help.

I understand that you are looking for some drivers. To check the updated drivers of your model, please enter the model number on this link http://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers and select the proper operating system. 

Or you can run HP Support Assistant to update the drivers.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".  To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below!  🙂  If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. Thanks.

Regards,

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.