06-29-2014 06:33 AM
I have problems with video on HP Pavilion g6-1262er - Windows 8.1 Enterprise. I can`t found driver for AMD Radeon HD 6470M for Windows 8.1.
I try to install AMD Catalyst 14.6 BETA, but it don`t work correctly.
Standart driver from AMD Radeon HD 7400 (which installed by Windows autom.) same not work correctly.
Help me, please
07-01-2014 12:52 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand you are looking for an AMD driver supported for Windows 8.1. Unfortunately, this computer has no Windows 8.1 drivers, supported by HP: HP Pavilion g6-1262er Notebook PC Drivers
I would recommend returning the computer to Windows 7 or 8 to get a fully functional AMD driver.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)