08-23-2012 05:22 PM
Which model G6 is this? Your going to need to hard reset the computer. Here is how:\
- Disconnect all peripheral devices and remove all USB devices and media cards. You want to test the computer not the accessories!
- Disconnect the AC power adapter, remove the battery, and then press and hold the power button for at least 15 seconds .
- Reconnect the AC power adapter (but do not connect the battery), Press the Power button, Look for glowing LEDs near caps lock and num lock keys, and Listen for sounds of a disk drive and fan turning.Let me know how this works and if it does or does not resolve the issue.ThanksSean
08-05-2013 12:00 AM
the display is not working still... but i can adjust is brightness.. and i checke with other display it is working.. so my display had the prob.... any solution?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)