08-21-2012 10:01 AM
I bought an HP Pavilion g6-1204 from Greece 2 weeks ago and today a line of broken pixels appeared on my monitor (their color is green now).
The thing is that I am moving to Rotterdam (Netherlands) next week to study for one year.
Could you please inform me if it is possible to fix the computer in Netherlands although I bought it from Greece?
Is the notebook covered by insurance since I bought it 2 weeks ago? If no, How much will it cost me to fix it, approximately?
Thank you for your time
08-21-2012 10:17 AM
You would really need to contact HP Customer Service to answer those questions.
Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may click on the white star in the "Kudos" button for any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks. These feedback tools help keep our community active, so you receive better answers faster.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)