09-20-2012 06:58 PM
First step you need to do is once unit is powered on keep tapping the F10 key check now the display works on this screen if it is fine then issue would be software.
Second step try doing a system restore to the date where unit was working fine.
Third step please visit HP Website and update the Bios, Graphic & Chipset driver and have it check.
Please note incase unit display is fuzzy in Bios you need to call HP Technical support check the warranty and get the screen replaced.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)