08-19-2012 04:25 PM
I have an HP Pavilion g7 laptop. Sometimes the screen will go dark during use, it doesn't go completely black, but too dark to use. It does not come back up when I move the mouse or touch the touchpad. It will return to normal after it has been shut down.
08-19-2012 05:41 PM
See if the answer in this thread helps at all:
Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may click on the white star in the "Kudos" button for any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks. These feedback tools help keep our community active, so you receive better answers faster.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)