03-16-2011 07:05 PM
I was using the laptop and playing a game when the screen showed fine white horizontal lines across the graphics, became bright and distorted and froze. When I rebooted it showed nothing but black black. I tried plugging in an external monitor and the machine works but the screen does not. I can see that when hitting FN f7 and f8 is making the blacklighting lighter or darker but no images.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)