11-08-2012 02:25 PM
Hello, I would like to ask if HP is going to update ProBooks wih new bios and graphic drivers - AMD Vision. Till now I cant swich between dual graphics. In BIOS I have only option to turn on/off swichable graphics, but there is no option to swich into FIXED or other mod. I cant use my descreet graphic. Same is in AMD Vision center, I have the latest version from HP website (12.12.2011) and there is no any option to swich between Graphics. I can set only High Performance or low to save battery. But it has nothing to do with my desceet graphic. In AMD System Monitor is NEVER used descreet graphic (Radeon HD 7450M). Im playing all games with primary graphic (Radeon HD 6520G). Please make an update to swich between dual graphics as you did for another types of you notebooks! There is a lot of people having same problem with other ProBooks like 4540 and etc. as me. Thank you.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)