10-17-2011 12:23 PM
I`ve just isntalled wibndows 7 on HP probook 4530s. I`ve installed all needed drivers, and they work for 100%. The problem is with graphic card driver for ATI graphic card, which is witchable. So, when I installed driver for win7 32 bit home premimum, which I got from here http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/S
the card is still not working. I can`t even launch ccc.ese (Catalyst Control Center) what should I do. Reisntall of drivers doesn`t help; also win7 reinstall didn`t give any changes. Please help!
10-17-2011 05:08 PM
Please try this trick: totally uninstall it and then install it again using your downloaded file.
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)