03-03-2010 09:10 PM
Suddenly my HP DV6500 laptop screen started showing colorful verical lines. I'm absolutely unable to see anything on the screen other than these colored lines... pls advice as what could be the issue and possible solution?
04-07-2010 03:33 PM
Recently i been having the same problems. I don't quite understand. If i connect it to an external display, computer is able to project the screen. After a few moments my laptop screen starts working again. I also needs help with this.
04-08-2010 05:49 PM
Unfortunately, this is a well-known problem that HP refuses to acknowledge.
I too have had the same proble, the same run-around and no response from HP.
Take a look at my blog, at http://hpfail.wordpress.com/ and share your story. It also has links to a site with great information about what you can do to get your rightful repair or replacement.
DO NOT ACCEPT THEIR $400 NONSENSE! They own the problem, they need to make us whole.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)