06-12-2009 02:04 PM
I just bought an HP mini 1000 about a week ago.Well everything is working fine..everything but the internal microphone.Its stuck at "Mute".Is there any way to fix this?
10-19-2009 01:04 PM
try updating the sound drivers from HP.com and then get into the control panel and then sounds and then once you are into the sound properties get into the voice tab and then uncheck the mute for the internal mic if that doesnot work then try doing the test hardware and let me know what does it say..!!!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)