11-24-2009 05:31 AM
My HP6400 screen is now unviewable, the screen is very washed out and it is difficult to see through the white wash. Is this the screen or a cable problem.
11-24-2009 09:56 AM
Did you try to re-install the Graphics Driver?
My suggestion is to connect an external monitor to see if you can see any image on this monitor.
If you do, then the problem could be your LCD panel, back light control circuit or the Inverter.
If you don't, then the problem is likely with your Graphics Controller.
12-01-2009 06:53 PM
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)