12-27-2010 11:45 PM
I see there's like a million webcam topics here but I checked quite a many and none of them were relevant to my problem.
I just got a new laptop (HPG56 - if you tell me where to find the model number I'll find it). I attempted to capture video from the webcam using VirtualDub but it seems like VirtualDub doesn't recognize there IS a webcam. In fact, nothing does. (There IS a webcam, unless some false advertising was goin on.)
So. How can I use the webcam?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)