05-31-2011 10:54 AM
Depends on what model of the notebook you got.
Usually, there are two buttons above the numeric keys ( 8, 9 & 0 ) indicating the brightness. You can use FN+ ( going up key ) to increase brightness.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)