08-19-2011 10:31 PM
...and I have DirectTV and am trying to enable the feature where I can watch TV content on my PC - but when running a system test - it flagged this graphics card as below minimum requirements - which I have to assume is why I can't seem to figure out how to connect my pc to my DVR on my home network to get this set up.
08-20-2011 11:29 AM
check the HP site for drivers/support, select your model and download the latest graphic drivers.
that is all you can do because this graphic-card is integrated in the motherboard of your laptop
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)