08-18-2010 10:07 PM
How can i put a picture to be my desktop background?? In other computers its right click and choosing graphic properties it would let me , why doesn't let me do it on this computer???? Is there another way or what?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)