11-30-2011 01:25 PM
I have an HP notebook, G60-535DX, which I want to connect to my TV, Samsung model PCL5415R, using hdmi output from the notebook to the component input of my TV. This input handles 480p/1080i. I tried using an hdmi to 5 VGA component cable, but nothing happens on the tv. Its as if the tv doesn't recognize the signal from the notebook (I assume the cable is good since it is a brand new cable). Do I have to download a driver of somekind? or click a specific set of buttons?
I just want to look at pictures on the big screen.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)