11-27-2012 08:56 AM
Pavilion dv5 with Officejet Pro 8500A printer.
The following script error will not let me print: script error; line 2072; character 1; error: Invalid procedure call or argument.
What can I do to fix?
06-10-2013 07:50 PM
In order to help you with script errors, I need to know the name of the printer, the operating system of the computer you are using (Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, etc) and what you are trying to print (Microsoft Word, internet, etc).
Be aware this is likely an issue with the computer but I will do my best to help out if you answer those three questions please.
Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
Every problem has a solution!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)