02-10-2013 12:21 PM
I have an HP 6930P without a webcam. I purchased both a webcam and bezel with camera hole but it looks like there is an additional small cable that is needed to connect the webcam board at the end of the ribbon?
Do I need a specific cable or different lcd?
04-03-2013 08:24 AM
i would really love to answer this for you, but alas i cannot. because i am in exactly the same position you are right now minus actually having the webcam. mind sharing where you found the cam? i cant seem to find it anywhere
04-03-2013 02:46 PM
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)