06-20-2010 10:34 PM
Have you tried pressing and holding ctrl and shift whilst pressing either your - minus or your + plus sign accordingly?
06-21-2010 08:51 AM
If you are running Windows 7.
1. Go to "Control Panel"
2. Click on "Display"
3. and choose either "Smaller", "Medium" or "Larger"
You can also change other display related issue on the left hand side.
04-09-2014 01:47 AM - edited 04-09-2014 01:49 AM
how do I reduce size of text and images on my screec
Yup indeed, just press control shift and - will work. Image resizer is not necessary at all. I hope you success. Good luck.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)