12-08-2011 01:55 AM
I am trying to get my integrated webcam to work on my HP Pavilion dv7. I am trying to use Skype to talk with my family in the states. Can someone please help me out. I have install the latest drivers from cyberlink youcam ver. 5.5 I get a message that says to turn on my camera. How?
12-08-2011 02:34 AM
Please follow instructions from this link
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)