09-17-2010 05:12 PM
- i have a HP530 laptop and i want to increase my VGA shared memory Size.
and my laptop have this specifications
Is this legal to increase it Or Not.
i need a help to this problem please,
09-18-2010 12:46 PM
The size is usually determined by the amount of system memory you have. Increasing the 1 gb to 2 gb should also increase your video memory.
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)