01-21-2013 11:49 PM
My friend have a Lap HP Envy M6 - 1114tx With Genuine OS WIN 8, how to facetory restore the OS
Solved! View Solution.
01-22-2013 03:03 AM
There are Three main ways to restore your notebook to its 'Factory Condition' - see the document on the link below.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)