12-18-2009 09:09 AM
I recently bought a Compaq Presario CQ61Z and it has an integrated webcam.
It came with CyberLink YOu can installed. It worked the first night I got it and now whenever I try to use it, it says no video detected. It then says If you have an integrated webcam install, please make sure it is enabled, or please enable it..
There are two webcam(s) detected. The cyberlink YuoCam, and an HP 101 cam
How do I enable them or at least one of them?
Someone help. It is rather frustrating, since it a new laptop, as in I just got it on monday.
12-26-2010 10:17 AM
omg this is crazy, HP has to do something about the webcam issue.
Here on the Forum are alot of people with the same complain includeing me. Every day more and more complains about that and NO solution from HP. A few user trying to help. And the do they best.
I whish HP would listen and give a statment about that or what HP is gonna to do to help us.
On Facebook no responst from HP and i read here that calling the support line won't help.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)