03-23-2010 07:23 PM
The HP Startup and Reference Guide is very specific about how to use the blue "fn" key combined with the keys from f1 thru f12 to perform various functions.
And each key from f1 thru f12 (notated in white) has a blue abbreviated notation at the bottom of each f key
But, the HP Startup Guide does not cover - - -how to use the fn key combined with the blue "prt sc" notation at the bottom of the home key.
Please advise how to PRINT SCREEN on a HP zd7000 Pavilion Laptop.
03-26-2013 08:21 AM
Here is the link to your manuals, which should provide you with a plethora of information.
This document tells you how you can activate the Quick Launch buttons. Please let me know if this helps resolve your issue.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)