10-29-2011 01:23 AM
Hello! i have a Hp Pavilion dv4-1435dx, recently I'm having problem with some screen flicker on the bottom portion of the screen.
It's not a lot (just as tall as the windows bar) but it's annoying non the less!
What i did until now : clean the laptop, clean the fan, replace the thermo paste. No change, laptop runs fine but the flicker is still there!
Secondly : i bought a new video cable : replaced it but the flicker is still there.
If i buy a new LCD would that solve the issue? And if that is the case, i want to buy a new one with case on it, plastic and all. Maybe not the web cam, but definitely new lid. Would that prove to bee to much for this laptop, maybe i can save and buy a new one.
Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)