12-16-2013 06:01 AM
I bought this notebook last month.It's specs are a4-4300m apu with 7420g graphic adapter 4 gb ram 1 gb 128 bit 7670m hd radeon card.
I am trying to switch graphic adapter but ı can not see any option to switch it.ı have installed ati ccc there is only option to switch mode about power saving / performance mode.. when ı switch ı can not see any difference while i am playing game.
in order to understand this option well , i have installed pes 2013 then i optimized it high performance mode. i thought that i changed graphic adapter but i clicked settings.exe from pes 2013 folder i saw there is no change .s
so i need your help how to i change graphic adapter ? or is my graphic adapter has crossfire ? thanks
12-16-2013 06:48 AM
Put the cursor in an empty spot on the desktop and right-click. If the AMD driver and CCC is porperly installed you will see an option to Configure switchable graphics. That is where you can set it up.
If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)