10-12-2012 03:46 AM
So i would like to upgrade my graphics card on my laptop, i have read that it has dedicated graphics card, so i would be able to change it? the problem is that i dont know what graphics card will fit in it, so can you suggest some graphics cards that are better than mine, and will fit in?
Here are my laptops specs:
Processor: Amd a10 4600m 2.3ghz quad-core
Graphics cards: Amd radeon hd 7660g integrated and Amd radeon hd 7670m dedicated dual graphics
Ram: 8gb ddr3
10-12-2012 04:52 AM
Are you joking ? If you wish, you can try this way:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)