11-20-2010 09:22 AM
Hi, I have notebook HP pavilion DV1117 la, with a Intel extreme graphics 2 for mobile, I need to rotate the screen graphics 180 degrees, is it possible?, I could not find the option. I would appreciate any help.
11-20-2010 09:43 AM
Press ctrl + alt + down arrow will rotate 180 degrees.
ctrl + alt + up arrow will rotate back.
left and right arrow will rotate 90 degrees right and left.
Elitebook 2540p with Vista SP1
11-05-2011 09:50 AM
I spent 3 weeks trying to find out why the display orientation was missing from the display options and managed to find the following worked for me. It requires making changes to the registry, but once I made thise changes, I rebooted the comptuer and the option was there in the control panel app. Make sure you back up your registry and then
To enable the setting for the option to appear, you must change the following registry settings:
Change the following two Reg_dword entries:
Display1_RotationCaps to the value of 7
Display2_RotationCaps to the value of 7
09-11-2012 01:20 AM
Unfortunatley this did not work for me.
Here is the thread I have going
I am seeing a few VERY DISTURBING trends of HP not taking care of this issue with their laptops.
The lack of customer support
The lack of resolving this on newer laptops.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)