08-11-2013 03:00 PM - last edited on 02-23-2017 09:43 PM by OscarFuentes
Welcome to the HP forum, dd.
Your computer's Software and Drivers webpage:
Your computer's specification page:
According to the specs, you have an HDMI connector on your notebook.
This means you can connect an HDMI capable monitor as your first choice.
Alternatively, you can buy HDMI-to-"different kinds of connector" converters. This allows you to connect different kinds of monitor that have other type of connection requirements. It doesn't always work as well as using the native connectioni type, but it usually does at least work to use a converter and change connection types.
Click the Kudos Star!
It is a great “Thank You” for the Author's efforts.
Solved? Click my Answer "Accept as Solution" to help others find a Fix.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)